When Considering Promotional Products
May 22, 2019
Let Your Light Shine. When looking to make your brand stand out from the competition, consider answering some questions first:
- What is the outcome that you're looking for?
- What does this mean to your bottom-line (this applies to not-for-profits also)?
- What kind of investment do you want to make to deliver these outcomes?
- What is the message you want sent out?
- What target market are you shooting at (doctors, consumer ages 18-31 years, etc.)?
- What is the message vehicle (promotional products, promotional printing, or other option)?
You can always ask other questions but these are for a good start. Statistics show that people receiving promotional products:
Use them day after day.
83% of them like the product itself,
48% want to receive these type of items more often,
58% hang on to their promotional products between one and five plus years,
91% keep a promotional product in the kitchen,
74% keep a promotional product in their workspace,
55% keep a promotional product in their bedroom,
Don't hide your business or organization "under a basket." Let Your Light Shine. Start promoting your business brand now.